Welcome

I created this blog to have a place to share some of my crafting creations. It is a work in progress that I will add to as I complete new projects. Comments welcome!

Please check the listing of my favorite blogs at the bottom of the page.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another Vacation ATC



This ATC is for Group 1 of the vacation themed swap hosted by TexasTam. I knew immediately what I wanted to do for this one and with some careful pre-planning, it turned out as I had pictured it. It was a little time consuming as each piece had to be cut individually on the paper cutter before being fitted together as a little book.




All of the books standing up!!

close up of cover/front

Inside

4 comments:

  1. Very cute booklets!!
    JeanP

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! What a great job you did!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Anne of green gables so jealous you got to go to such a beautiful location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so glad I'm in this swap.....fabulous!!!
    k

    ReplyDelete