Welcome

I created this blog to have a place to share some of my crafting creations. It is a work in progress that I will add to as I complete new projects. Comments welcome!

Please check the listing of my favorite blogs at the bottom of the page.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

MIx and Match ATC Swap

I just finished hosting an ATC Swap that involved taking an idea from each of two different lists and putting them together to come up with an ATC. I received many inventive and creative cards. I am posting the pictures of each group. I feel sure all participants will be impressed when they receive their envelopes back. Thanks to all those who participated--this was a great swap.

Group 1

Group 2
Group 3

6 comments:

  1. Wished Was in Group 1 also. These are great can't wait to see them in person.
    You are one of the great hostesses on the board. Will love to be in the next one you host.
    Sharon Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now I really can't wait to receive all these treasures they are all so wonderfull.
    and You are such a great hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ATCs!! These are all fantastic. This was such a fun swap, and I look forward to receiving the cards from my group (and wish I was part of all groups!). Thanks for being such a wonderful hostess. I'm already looking forward to the next swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Gameboy is upside down :)

    Glad I was in all the groups!!!! Such creativity here. Thanks everyone for a great swap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shows what I know abt Gameboys!!LOL! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look fantastic!!! cannnot wait to get them.

    ReplyDelete