Welcome

I created this blog to have a place to share some of my crafting creations. It is a work in progress that I will add to as I complete new projects. Comments welcome!

Please check the listing of my favorite blogs at the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Decorative Tile


Here is a tile I made using a picture printed on tissue paper.  I added the date after the modpodge was dry.

This one is meant to be decorative but with several coats of modpodge or a spray sealer, it could be used as a coaster but the absorbtion properties of the tile would be lost. Here is the link to the directions:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/photo_tiles/

I did find out that it worked better to cut the tissue paper smaller then the full size of the cardstock I was using to put through the printer and tape it securely on all sides.  I left it attached to the cardstock to trim it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment